Trades Group is committed to providing a reliable, high-quality trades service to its clients and customers. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations and provide a positive experience that generates repeat business and enthusiastic word-of-mouth recommendations.
Our tradesmen will:
- At all times conduct their business in an honest and fair manner.
- Follow all legal and health and safety regulations related to their work.
- Not attend or enter an insured/client’s home or premises without permission.
- In insurance matters, not discuss any repairs other than the authorised scope of works.
- They will also not express opinions as to whether damage is claimable under insurance unless the insurer specifically requests this.
- Ensure that any changes to the scope of work specified by the client are confirmed in writing and agreed to by the client before such work begins.
- Arrive on time for appointments, or ring ahead if they are delayed (it sometimes happens in our work).
- Be in uniform and carry identification.
- Not wear muddy boots in the customer’s home or facility.
- Leave their worksites clean and remove all debris, rubbish, packaging and potentially hazardous objects (e.g. nails).
- Be courteous, respectful and friendly and use appropriate language while on site.
- Ensure the client/customer knows how the work is progressing, what the next steps will be, and if there will be any delays (i.e. good communication).
- Not smoke cigarettes on the customer’s property.
- Bring a good attitude to their work. They want to do the job, do it well, and have a happy client/customer at the end.