Trades Group employment opportunities
Trades Group has opportunities for certificate-qualified tradespeople to join its trades team. We are seeking tradesmen and tradeswomen from any trades-related field with these characteristics:
- Certificate III, Certificate IV or higher qualification in their trades area.
- At least three years of on-the-job experience; more is preferable.
- A track record of successfully completed work. We will want to inspect your previous work and speak with former employers and/or colleagues.
- A willingness to undertake emergency after-hours work.
- A willingness to work flexible hours. We have clients who may require that work be undertaken outside normal business hours because of the sensitivity of their operations.
- An operational health and safety system in their work, including use of Safe Work Method Statements.
- Public liability insurance ($10 million) and WorkCover insurance.
- An excellent attitude to customer service (essential).
- All the required tools for their trade and a reliable vehicle.
- An interest in joining our trades teams, which undertake work in disaster areas (not compulsory).
If you think you have what it takes to join the Trades Group team, contact operations manager Jarrod Hennig on 0402 344 790 or use the form below.