Call Trades Group for home renovations, bathroom renovations and extensions around Melbourne
Trades Group is the ideal company for the Melbourne home owner or property owner to call when you have tasks or projects such as:
- Kitchen renovations
- Bathroom renovations
- Home extensions or general home renovations
- Repainting the interior or exterior of your home or property
- Adding an office into a factory or warehouse
- Adding an extension to your business premises
- Roof repairs and restoration
- A major repair or restoration for your home or other property (e.g. extensive damage after fire, vehicle intrusion, etc.)
- Custom fabrication of the metal parts of a new structure, such as a barbecue, pizza oven or piece of furniture
- Building a pergola, verandah, greenhouse, granny flat, garage, carport, decking or similar
- Building a new fence – wood, brick or brick and metal
- Concreting jobs of any size
We can design, plan and manage the project and assemble a team of experienced and qualified tradesmen to complete the work to quality standards, on time and on budget, anywhere around Melbourne.
The Trades Group workforce in Melbourne and around Victoria includes every type of tradesmen you could require, from carpenters, plumbers, electricians, plasterers and welders through to arborists, concreters, locksmiths, glaziers, cabinet makers – and many more. Whatever the job, Trades Group has a hand-picked specialist ready to go.
A different type of trades and renovations company
Trades Group is different from other companies of its type because it is run by qualified tradesmen (find out more about us). We operate through six integrated divisions (read more about our divisions) and all our division heads work in the field either directly on client work or supervising teams on larger projects.
When you contact Trades Group, you will be dealing directly with an experienced tradesman who has first-hand knowledge of what skills and resources will be required to complete your project to quality standards.
We understand customer service
Trades Group understands that first and foremost, we are a service business. That means we need to provide a first-class experience for you through our work quality, communication and behaviour.
One of our four company values is first-class customer service (read more about our values). This sets standards for how we deal with you, so our tradesmen will:
- Arrive on time for appointments, or ring ahead if they are delayed
- Not wear muddy boots in your home
- Leave their worksites clean and remove all debris, rubbish, packaging and potentially hazardous objects (e.g. nails)
- Listen carefully to the information you provide
- Be courteous, respectful, friendly and use appropriate language while on site
- Ensure you know how the work is progressing and what the next steps will be
- Aim to complete the work to the agreed schedule
- Bring a good attitude to their work
Why choose Trades Group for your home renovations and extensions?
We believe there are five good reasons why Trades Group is an excellent choice for your home renovations, extensions, repairs and restorations.
- You will deal directly with qualified and experienced tradesmen, not middlemen
- We are a one-stop-shop for all your trades service needs
- We understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Quality workmanship is a hallmark of our work; we will not take shortcuts or use inferior materials to win a quote
- Our pricing is very competitive for the quality of our work
Interested in finding out more about home renovations?
Trades Group is ready to take on any home renovations, extensions, major repairs or new building you have around your property or business premises anywhere around Melbourne. Contact operations manager Jarrod Hennig on 0402 344 790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and arrange a meeting.